Our goal at Appen is to ensure that all of our contributors are paid on time. However, there are a few things you will need to make sure to check if you missing a payment.
- Check your inbox. There may be times when something went wrong on our end, and we need to re-upload and redistribute payment. During these times, our project teams will send out a communication letting our contributors know of the issue. If you get his email, please be patient as we work through this issue.
- If you don't receive your payment after 1 week, please send us a ticket HERE. Make sure to specify which project you are inquiring about as this will lead to a quicker resolution.
- Check the Appen Social Page. Our Project Managers will answer questions in there often, so check if there is anything posted regarding missing payments for your project.
- Make sure your Payoneer account is Active. If your Payoneer account is missing information, then it will be inactive. In this case, you will need to contact Payoneer directly to get this resolved. If you need to know how to contact Payoneer take a look HERE.
- Is your invoice status Failed Payoneer? If so, then the invoice is below the $5 minimum requirement needed to withdraw. You will have to submit future invoices until you reach $5.
If you still need help, please send us a ticket HERE.