With all technology, there can be bugs and issues that happen from time to time. Here are some troubleshooting tips whenever you come across a problem.
*Please Note* This article is only for those with access to SRT. If you need access to the SRT platform, please take a look at this DOC.
Issues with Logging In
- laptop or desktop running Google Chrome as the browser. There are incompatibilities/instability with mobile devices.
- If the SRT invite is sent in the "Spam" folder, 'Restore' the email back to the inbox before clicking "Join Your Team".
- If you encounter an error that says "Something went wrong. Please try again later.", open the link via incognito
Error While Performing Tasks/working in SRT
- Clear your browser cache
- Unstill and reinstall your app
- Give it a little bit of time. We get notified of errors with the platform, which we try to fix ASAP. We recommend giving it a couple of hours and seeing if the problem exists.
If the error is still occurring, please send a ticket HERE. Please make sure when you are submitting a ticket that you are logged in on the top right of the page and that you specify the project. If you have this concern with multiple projects, please submit a ticket for each project, as this will help us answer your question quickly.