Appen is pleased to offer opportunities to people worldwide. Our diverse community allows us to help clients minimize bias in their data sets and create AI applications that work correctly for everyone.
To be eligible for and to continue working on Appen projects as part of our contributor community (the Appen 'Crowd'), your account must meet the following standards:
1. Contributors are authentic individuals.
- Each account represents a unique person, and the information provided reflects their real-life identity.
- Contributors may only have one active account with Appen.
- Contributors should not provide false information to qualify for specific projects.
- Contributors must have an individual account in good standing with an approved Appen Payment Provider.
- Selling, leasing or purchasing Appen accounts or Payment accounts or falsely changing account information is not allowed.
2. Contributors must act with honesty, integrity, and respect.
- Using bots or colluding with other workers is prohibited.
- Subcontracting is only allowed with direct agreement from Appen.
- Hours on invoices should accurately reflect the work completed.
- Contributors cannot falsely present themselves as Appen employees.
- Local regulations must be followed, and engaging in criminal activity while conducting work on behalf of Appen is strictly prohibited.
- Professional communication is expected, and offensive language will not be tolerated.
3. Contributors should possess the necessary skills for the work.
- Worker profiles should accurately reflect their skill set without embellishment.
- Qualification processes must be completed independently.
- Selling, purchasing, or creating materials that misrepresent the skills of contributors is not allowed.
- Sharing project information online and on social media platforms is a violation of the NDA.
4. Contributors must be located where they claim to be
- Falsifying location for project eligibility is not permitted.
In case of further inquiries, please send us a ticket HERE.