The definition of harmful content is anything online which may cause distress or harm to a person. This could range from inappropriate content such as an image, video or written words that can be upsetting, disturbing or offensive. Illegal content includes any material that is prohibited by law or regulation, such as pornography or hate speech.
In the unfortunate case of coming across any harmful content when working on a project, you should report it by sending a ticket here.
Please follow the steps below when filling out the ticket fields:
- Fill the subject line in this format: Harmful content – [project name]
- Under "How can we assist you?" choose "Question about a specific project."
- Under “Project Inquiry” chose “Project: Illegal/Harmful Content”
- Include details on the summary of your ticket:
- What type of content are you reporting?
- What project were you working on when you discovered the content?
- Did you notify any member of your project management team in addition to submitting a ticket?
- Would you like to speak to someone from Human Resources regarding a possible accommodation as a result of what you may have experienced?
- Attach screenshots, samples, links or any other supporting documents.
We will provide the contributor with EAP information upon receiving and review of submission. We aim to respond within 3-5 business days.