To report discrepancies in an auto-generated invoice, please submit a ticket to Appen by following this LINK. Here are some tips to help speed up the process:
- Under "How can we assist you?" choose "Question about a specific project."
- Select the project you're having trouble with or include it in the email if it's not listed.
- Include the project name in the subject line.
Include details on the summary of your ticket:
- Appen Connect Email or ID:
- Work Date:
- Missing Hours/Taks:
- Project Tool (if applicable):
- Attach screenshots and any other supporting documents.
- Avoid submitting multiple tickets for the same issue as it may cause delays.
- Please be courteous and professional in your communication.
If you have discrepancies across multiple projects, please submit a separate ticket for each.
Please note: We uphold the highest standards of integrity and expect all contributors to follow suit. We only issue payments for work that strictly adheres to our Community Standards, which can be found here. Work that is fraudulent or completed with malicious intent is not eligible for payment.
For dispute resolution, follow these steps:
- Reiterate your concern in the same ticket thread.
- If the issue remains unresolved, request to speak with a senior project team member.
- The senior team will review the ticket history and provide findings or proposed solutions.
We aim to respond within 1-3 business days, but it may take longer during times of high volume.